PLEASE NOTE THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE CHECK LINK BELOW FOR NEW BLOG!!

Friday 11 January 2013

Red Alert!!!

Oh my goodness...I don't even know if anyone remembers me or even still has my blog in their reading list...if there is anyone out there reading this, apart from being a little embarassed that I abandoned my blog I am extremely grateful for you being here still!!

Anyway...the reason I am here is to tell you I decided to start afresh with a brand new blog which will mainly be devoted to my shop~Fine and Dandy, in which I will share with you the latest news and exciting vintage finds...and maybe even a little prize give away to get things started!
So if you are here then please click the link below and become a follower~I'd love to see you there!!
Wishing everyone one a fantastic year in 2013!!
Shevie (paperdolly)
X
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. How funny - you popped up just when I was thinking of your dolls that I love so much! It is indeed a funny old world. Welcome back stranger and look forward to your news posts
    Best wishes for 2013
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shevie.....glad you're back will look forward to your posts and your lovely treasures! Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi lovely!
    I was just going back through your flickr pictures the other day for some inspiration! So glad to hear you are back and will hop on to follow your new blog! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Shevie, I have not blogged for ages either! Will come in and see you next time we are down your way. When are you open this time of year? I am selling of lots of my stuff at the moment if you want any more stuff? See you soon, xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Shevie, stumbled across a FB link and here you are .....nice to see you back in Blogland.
    Look forward to catching up on what's been happening with your shop etc.

    Claire :}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello lovely--its all super good and your new blogg--but theres no link on there to follow it, please help me---i am a twerp and its probably looking straight at me! :)
    hugs
    debs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. hiya
    you have a lovely blog =)
    I'll be happy if you check out my blog too :)

    ReplyDelete

hello there,don't be shy,have your say............