PLEASE NOTE THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE CHECK LINK BELOW FOR NEW BLOG!!

Tuesday 26 January 2010

Essential maintenance work is being undertaken........

......oh dear me,the green eyed monster has reared its ugly head! I am currently experiencing some Blog envy.....yes,I am ashamed,but at least I'm honest! I have resigned myself to the fact that January has been pretty much a non-starter for me,certainly for 'paperdolly',I won't even try to excuse myself,instead I will look on this month of inertia as a period of contemplation & research....in other words,I have been reading,watching,looking,drinking tea & spending my evenings by the fire-laptop perched on my knee-being drawn in to the world of Blog that Mr M likes to call-Bloggington! There have been brief daylight excursions into the workroom,some finishing off,some repairs,a modicum of tidying,but nothing of note & certainly not worthy of Blog-space! Meanwhile over in the shiny land of Bloggington....there is much happy-making afoot,those lovely little Blog folk-clad in polka dots & vintage florals-are stitching,knitting,baking,homemaking & then sharing it with those less fortunate,filling us with joy & eliciting in me those shameful, covetous feelings! I am now 'following' so many of these charming folk,that most evenings find me popping into half a dozen Blog dwellings for a little look around their wonderfully presented 'homes',with so much kerb appeal & such loveliness to be found within......then,while I'm there I have a little rummage around & take a peep at the Blogs they 'follow' & before I know it I've been whisked away on a Blog adventure again! So its time my Blog-spot had a little makeover,as I'm not too hot on technology it could get messy......
............sorry for any inconvenience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello there,don't be shy,have your say............