PLEASE NOTE THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER ACTIVE PLEASE CHECK LINK BELOW FOR NEW BLOG!!

Friday 16 April 2010

take a peep....

....just a little look at the Finest and Dandiest shop in the land! Still plenty to do-like add some stock,but I knew you'd like a preview before the big day on Sunday! No blogging now until after the event,but I will be thinking of you my blog friends in far flung places,thankyou for all your lovely words as I have realised my shopgirl dreams! I will take plenty of photos for your virtual tour and will be back very soon to share....
P.S do you recognise the chair from an earlier post,it had a makeover!x 

3 comments:

  1. It looks lovely even if there is no stock in yet.
    Love those candy stripes and scalloped edge on the cabinet and the beautiful blue o the floor.
    The chair fits in very nicely after it's makeover.
    Wishing you a lovley sunny weekend and lots of happy customers for your opening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks, wonderful so fresh and bright. Can't wait to see it with all your lovely treasures in it. Good luck for the days ahead, I only wish I lived nearer so I could visit.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. When is it you are open Shevie? Will be in my car and on my way to see you ASAP! Good luck with it all. Jane x

    ReplyDelete

hello there,don't be shy,have your say............